What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

stoanee

Lugged the papa bear into the garage for the contest as my housekeeper (wife) will be happier with rig out of house during CC. Good thing I did, it needed one helluva good cleaning.....:whistle:

Lugged the baby bear to work with me so I can monitor it, looks like the AC while get a workout early this year.......:thumb:

Caldezar

Getting myself with the 7.3.6 client... what a change from the last time I was folding a couple years back

Do we have a team tracker available? With breakdowns on individual contributions for leaderboards?

stoanee

Getting myself with the 7.3.6 client... what a change from the last time I was folding a couple years back

Do we have a team tracker available? With breakdowns on individual contributions for leaderboards?
I installed that one and it has totally borked my folding. I try removing & installing older clients and now gpu & smp just sit at "ready". Log file says an established connection was aborted by the software on your host machine......:blarg:

Tim_H

JayDeeHobbit

I installed that one and it has totally borked my folding. I try removing & installing older clients and now gpu & smp just sit at "ready". Log file says an established connection was aborted by the software on your host machine......:blarg:
On the display that tells you "ready" there is a slider bar that says "Folding Power" = did you move the slider to the "Full" position stoanee?

stoanee

On the display that tells you "ready" there is a slider bar that says "Folding Power" = did you move the slider to the "Full" position stoanee?

Oh yeah, I gave 'er full power Cap'n!
I have this rig at work which is connected via satellite. All was working until I tried the newest V7 client. I have removed and installed various versions but I seem to be having trouble connecting to the servers. Playing with firewall configs now........:blarg:

Latest posts

Twitter