What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

PerryC

I'm in again this year. Made a couple of minor upgrades in the last two weeks. Moving from a Q6600 with GTX275 Co-op to an i7-2700k with a pair of GTX660Ti's. If it the CC was in may like normal I would have the chip under water (custom or AIO) and could really push it...as it is only have stock cooler.

hmmm....might have to go steal the Noctua cooler from my son and jury rig him a cooler....the chip getting awfully warm.

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

I hope that the team is automatically added becasue I thought thsat I altready was added. it is strange how looking at the HFM.net and the Kakao stats page show totally different results , like my folding 2p shows 18000 PPD and a credit or 12000 , and my main PC shows 11000 PPD ( when not in use) bu t the kakao stats page shows my total of only 14000. grr

Last edited:

JayDeeHobbit

I hope that the team is automatically added becasue I thought thsat I altready was added. it is strange how looking at the HFM.net and the Kakao stats page show totally different results , like my foling 2p shows 18000 PPD and a credit or 12000 , and my main PC shows 11000 PPD ( when not in use) bu t the kakao stats page shows my total of only 14000. grr
Any folding done for the HWC team number is counted for the CC stats.
If your stats look strange I'd try looking if you have your username and/or team number spelled correctly. :thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter