What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

BrainEater

I'm taking my Chimp out behind the woodshed and beating it with an axehandle....

er..

:haha:

Adak

We are looking to move the CC up into April this year. May is a bit too warm for many.

Being considered as the start date is April 20th. (Third Saturday), Plenty of lead time, and a bit cooler.

Please select your captain(s) and ask them to register in the captain's forum:

Login

Bring your ideas/suggestions, etc., and post them up for a more in-depth look over.

Look forward to seeing you guys, in the CC.

You can contact me at Overclockers.com, ( Overclockers Forums - The Performance Computing Community ), if you like, but I'll be monitoring this thread, as time permits.

Soullessone21

My rigs will be ready by then only able to get 250k ppd a day but the challenge can have all my rigs for the that week as long as we get the case done in time, Maybe I will throw a few extra Nvidia cards in just for the comp :)

Xavier Zepherious

OK! Same capts

OCN has proposed getting rid of the chimp names - so you fold under your own name - will use team stats
OCF has proposed last week or two of April

We will need a new formula - no conversion

only two factors team growth and points

Businesswithgreg(BWG) is OCN's CC capt

Id suggest them contacting me or BWG

MARSTG

We are looking to move the CC up into April this year. May is a bit too warm for many.

Thank you! Canada got a lot warmer in May last year. Anyway I think is my last year with my 2P Opteron platform. Looking at moving to an i5 setup or a used LGA1366.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Same captains as last year. You know how to get ahold of them.

My apologies, I assumed that both CC captains would be repeating in their capacity. One definitely is not interested, waiting to hear back from the other.

chrisk

Folding Captain
My apologies, I assumed that both CC captains would be repeating in their capacity. One definitely is not interested, waiting to hear back from the other.

Yep 3.0 is no longer interested. I have a thread in the HWC captains area (only visible to mods) on what to do next with captain selection.

Latest posts