What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

SwingOP3

I'm in for all I'm worth - not that much in the grand scheme of things but i'll make some heat nonetheless! Worst winter EVER in Regina even with it being.............Regina!! Did you know that Regina rhymes with "Super cold and windy all the time-a?"

Questons:
- Is NCIX with us this year?
- What are we racing to?
- First one past the post and the race is over?
- Where do we sign up? - Do we sign up?
- Why am I still awake??

Tim_H

I'll check with our team and see if there's any interest.

I'm still on the fence, we'll see. It would be nice to not have to adjust my client settings

great_big_abyss

I'm in for all I'm worth - not that much in the grand scheme of things but i'll make some heat nonetheless! Worst winter EVER in Regina even with it being.............Regina!! Did you know that Regina rhymes with "Super cold and windy all the time-a?"
So, Regina rhymes with Winnipeg?

Xavier Zepherious

by dropping the names
no switch and making mistakes in the switch
you fold for your team - that means NCIX still folds for NCIX
however you still can combine teams if your teams are in agreement there- we can just combine the two team totals
hell of a lot easier than all that work or getting people switched over

format - unknown yet - could be similar to last year formula or a new one
if you want signup for internal prizes or internal badges each team can do that for their own purposes - and it's far easier to determine participation by checking each individuals contribution under the new system

Tim_H

I really liked the setup for the time zone challenge for the signup and the way it ran.

10e

That would be nice, but I was willing to switch anyway. I should be in this year. No reason to stop since I've been in the last two for the DAM Beavers.

Latest posts

Twitter