What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
NCIX + Beavers = Champs not Chumps ......right.....:canadianwave:

Sign me up ....how do I sign up?.......whateverrrr...

Let's do this and 'get er dun............

"now would be a good time Scotty......" - Pavel Chekov

Last edited:

10e

Yea , the year we actually won the CC : Despite the fact it was said and was public knowledge , we got grief because NCIX folders came to our team......And they come to our team allatime.

-----

With or without NCIX our numbers speak for themselves .. I'll let the math tell the story , I don't need to rant.

Bring it on losers , I'm wiring the effing bladeserver.

Cheers , and lets have fun people , This really is about promotion.

I'm hoping I can convince my companies to fold !!!

:thumb:
I got onto the chat box that year and told them off in a "read-between-the-lines" fashion, and to get the jade monkey trophy ready.

We have to keep in mind that we can trash talk and have fun with this, but the ultimate goal is an entertaining competition and to promote folding. Once stupid and childish politics get in the way, the vision is lost.

MARSTG

I think in all fairness we should have 2 competitions : one for every hemisphere in their own winters and then one in the summer, to be fair.

SugarJ

Staff member
The april timing makes it spring for us and fall for the southern hemisphere. It's already equalized.

Latest posts

Twitter