What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2013 Chimp Challenge Discussions: rules discussion ongoing now

BrainEater

We have to keep in mind that we can trash talk and have fun with this, but the ultimate goal is an entertaining competition and to promote folding. Once stupid and childish politics get in the way, the vision is lost.

Well said.

I don't mind mouthing off for our team ..

But if I can get 2 people to fold for eVGA even , really it's a win.

----

But fear not , I am bringing the heat for HWC.

Both of my employers will be folding , I'm wiring for the bladeserver , and I might even rent one !

Let's fracking own these second rate losers.I don't believe for a second that any team is better than ours!

...But it's time to put up or shut up !

:thumb:

MARSTG

Guys , we are looking at April 13 to April 22.

Is that cool ?

Yes that is cool!
As for our members we send a blast email to all the users with the username and the passkey letting them know of the date and if they can't make it then to switch the systems from now?
I will resurrect the 2P folder and add a GTX275 and a GTS250. That should bring in some additional 30k PPD.

Xavier Zepherious

At the moment no format or formula
I hoping the team captains sign in to the capt forum and work something out (early this week)

as for signup- unless you want to do something for internal prizes(and or badges) it's not necessary if we take team stats
and if you want to combine team (HWC+NCIX) that can be done as well (easier to combine team totals)

Adak

Unless a quick objection arises, starting date will be April 13th, at Noon, Pacific Daylight Time.

Race will end at Noon, on the 23rd (since we started in the middle of the day on the 13th).

Points format proposal is posted in the Captain's format, awaiting final approval.

Let's get this race a'running! :D

Tim_H

At the moment no format or formula
I hoping the team captains sign in to the capt forum and work something out (early this week)

as for signup- unless you want to do something for internal prizes(and or badges) it's not necessary if we take team stats
and if you want to combine team (HWC+NCIX) that can be done as well (easier to combine team totals)

Combine it is, no complaints on our end. Makes it a little easier to be honest.

looking forward to the challenge this year!!

Xavier Zepherious

I would direct your capt to CC forum for vote
Adak proposal
Overclockers Forums - View Single Post - Chimp Challenge?

Handicap
0E2E10AD9ABF45CEA1A6D7CE488790FD.PNG

Latest posts