What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2018-2019 folding.

BrainEater

Wow fellas , we have gone down.

I'm back to 1.7 Mppd , the garage heater is on.

I'd really love to see some of you back, but perhaps a discussion is in order.

From a distributed computing standpoint , do we want to continue with [email protected] ?
-------

I've got one milestone left here.I'll get it in 6 months......but I'll transfer if we wanna go elsewhere.\\ I'm trying to locate my old SETI logins....

Crypto is not welcome.

:haha:

MARSTG

Well, I am, doing my 4 mil points for the 10 folding bucks with EVGA then switching with HWC.

MARSTG

I could host another power hungry card in my system, i have a 750w psu, i have free electricity , all the members that don't mine anymore could help with folding, we could easily raise fast.

BrainEater

MARSTG , Lowfat , nice to see you back !
-------
While I have more folding cards, I can't run them right now...Next month or two , I should be back to ~3 Mppd.

I'm definitely getting my old SETI account going again too...

:thumb:

doup93

I haven't folded in quite a while. Only folding I could do is CPU folding with one system being an E5-2670 v1 and another a dual E5-2670 v1. Not much vid cards in my case.

I'd need to find a good deal on used cards and buyer accepting Bitcoins... One can hope

MARSTG

A stock rx480 running @1300 MHz (i have the gaming x) does 340-375k PPD depending on WU, while remaining whisper quiet, if you worry about noise.

MARSTG

Folding again , on a gtx 1050 Ti, production between 157-215k PPD. Awaiting to convert my SFF to Tower.

frontier204

I'm still doing volunteer compute, but mainly BOINC (ScienceDirect) more than [email protected] BOINC just has so much more functionality to get out of the way of me actually using my computer. [email protected] is more stable for GPUs than the BOINC projects (ScienceDirect usually gives GPUGrid and its crash-happy work units) on my nVidia GTX 1080.

Latest posts

Twitter