What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2018-2019 folding.

BrainEater

Wow fellas , we have gone down.

I'm back to 1.7 Mppd , the garage heater is on.

I'd really love to see some of you back, but perhaps a discussion is in order.

From a distributed computing standpoint , do we want to continue with [email protected] ?
-------

I've got one milestone left here.I'll get it in 6 months......but I'll transfer if we wanna go elsewhere.\\ I'm trying to locate my old SETI logins....

Crypto is not welcome.

:haha:

MARSTG

Well, I am, doing my 4 mil points for the 10 folding bucks with EVGA then switching with HWC.

MARSTG

I could host another power hungry card in my system, i have a 750w psu, i have free electricity , all the members that don't mine anymore could help with folding, we could easily raise fast.

BrainEater

MARSTG , Lowfat , nice to see you back !
-------
While I have more folding cards, I can't run them right now...Next month or two , I should be back to ~3 Mppd.

I'm definitely getting my old SETI account going again too...

:thumb:

doup93

I haven't folded in quite a while. Only folding I could do is CPU folding with one system being an E5-2670 v1 and another a dual E5-2670 v1. Not much vid cards in my case.

I'd need to find a good deal on used cards and buyer accepting Bitcoins... One can hope

MARSTG

A stock rx480 running @1300 MHz (i have the gaming x) does 340-375k PPD depending on WU, while remaining whisper quiet, if you worry about noise.

MARSTG

Folding again , on a gtx 1050 Ti, production between 157-215k PPD. Awaiting to convert my SFF to Tower.

frontier204

I'm still doing volunteer compute, but mainly BOINC (ScienceDirect) more than [email protected] BOINC just has so much more functionality to get out of the way of me actually using my computer. [email protected] is more stable for GPUs than the BOINC projects (ScienceDirect usually gives GPUGrid and its crash-happy work units) on my nVidia GTX 1080.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter