What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

2080 Ti - Weird Gpu Power spike in Firestrike

sswilson

Staff member
But somebody said this to me:"Yes, it's voltage instability from the input power source (230 VAC 50Hz). You need an Uninterruptible Power Supply. "
Your correct, for only get what you put in to get out.... A VR type UPS needed. Can you borrow 1 to test
Yes, but as per 95% of your queries here.... the correct answer is that you need to stop obsessing over every little random blip in your monitoring software. If your PC isn't acting up, just let it go and enjoy the ride.

Lysrin

I tried to say that. Maybe it'll make more sense from a Mod ;)

Honestly sew333. I'm 99% sure you have nothing to worry about based on what you've show. Enjoy your PC!

Lpfan4ever

He does this stuff on Reddit as well. It's insane that he doesn't listen to anybody that mentions to stop worrying.

Prickly007

He does this stuff on Reddit as well.
You forgot Steam, plus the forums at evga, guru3d, overclockers.co.uk, linustechtips, hardwarezone.com.sg and so on.

The "unique" written style makes it pretty easy to track; same principle used in busting plagiarists.

It is pointless to engage him, sadly the mods won't ban him (for trolling).

Sagath

Staff member
You forgot Steam, plus the forums at evga, guru3d, overclockers.co.uk, linustechtips, hardwarezone.com.sg and so on.

The "unique" written style makes it pretty easy to track; same principle used in busting plagiarists.

It is pointless to engage him, sadly the mods won't ban him (for trolling).
I wont comment on individual situations & members, but I will say that we have rules at HWC, and steps to go through to try to correct behaviours before limiting or removing members from the forums for unwanted behaviours.

Now, back to the thread...

sew333

Hey guys. Last question.
During this time my monitor broked. I mean.

Something like this appeared on screen:

Like smudge or something.

Its my topic:

I resolved by buying new monitor Aorus AD27QD and its fine on new display.

And my question is. Monitor get broken because of just monitor or that was related to that 1 sec power drops and clock drops in game?

sew333

Last question and we can close topic. That issue with monitor was not caused by moisture or liquid?
Somebody said this to me ,that liquid dropped or moisture.

But i dont clean monitor display, i even no touch and nobody. And room is dry.

JD

Staff member
Do you have a hygrometer? Perhaps your room humidity is high? Not sure where you live, but electronics can be sensitive to humidity.

Latest posts

Twitter