What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

28.96$ computer Case Review

TDOGZZ

LOL its now a working computer and not laying parts ...
same reason i just bought my antec900 from ncix for cheap,i get to stick most of my socket A gear in my current comp instead of having it in boxxes/shelves+ trays.

awesome price on a decent case to boot:thumb:.

ebdoradz

same reason i just bought my antec900 from ncix for cheap,i get to stick most of my socket A gear in my current comp instead of having it in boxxes/shelves+ trays.

awesome price on a decent case to boot:thumb:.
for laying part you CAN'T go wrong with that 28.96$ case

Jack Rabbit

I have two cases like this and I think they are perfect for buget servers. Both of mine will easily accomodate 8 hard drives in that centered drive cage (6 standard and two in the floppy spots). They need to have the metal in the front cut out to improve airflow but once that is done two 90MM fans make for the best cooling you can expect.

I am replacing them with a pair of Antec Titans soon but I am really only doing that for grins. If you want a case that is just going to hide in your basement I definitely recommend looking for one like this.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I wish our Best Buys here would stock the same stuff they do in the States. So many people are talking about these Rocketfish cases that are actually rebranded Lian Li cases that I want to take a trip down there just to see these things.

ebdoradz

I wish our Best Buys here would stock the same stuff they do in the States. So many people are talking about these Rocketfish cases that are actually rebranded Lian Li cases that I want to take a trip down there just to see these things.
hmm Lian li case

best buy is BS here .... even if i dont have one near me, everytime i go see my mom in the MTL region, i always stop to a best buy and everytime they dont have any HOT deal realy

Latest posts

Twitter