What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 2x Lenovo SFF M72e desktops - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
I ship CP Expedited with insurance to Lower Canada from Langley, BC V2Y 0J2. Ask for rates in the territories or remote regions. Payment is by e-transfer or cash only. Shipment would be next business day.

I have 2 Lenovo SFF M72e's, model number is 0967-B5U. i5-3470 CPU's, 4 GB DDR3, 500 GB Hard drive. Comes with keyboard, mouse, power cord and stand. They have half-height expansion slots for 1 PCIe x16 and 2 PCIe x1. Specs here: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/prod..._0967b5u_thinkcentre_0967_b5u_m72e_small.html Fully updated legal Windows 10 Pro, just wiped and reset yesterday.

I don't have boxes for them, so local sale preferred. Asking $60 each or $100 for both. SOLD

Lenovo M72e x2.jpg

Attachments

• Dell U3011.jpg
    Dell U3011.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

Bond007

I honestly think they are great for the price as a browsing box. I have a feeling you will have better luck on kijiji, marketplace, etc. GLWS.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
They're listed there too. Some lowball offers, no sale yet. Morning bump.

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... who the hell lowballs on a $75 tower??? (Unless it's a snide "you pay me $10 and I'll haul it to the dump for you" response to a 25yr old piece of tech.... ;) ).

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
There's a HWC discount in effect. I list for more on Craigslist because I know what kind of offers I'm going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts