What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy 2x LGA1366 HSF (even your stock ones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S_G

I need two identical LGA 1366 HSFs. I'm putting together a dual-socket Xeon system for my brother, but I don't have heatsinks for it.

I'm looking for 2 cheap and identical coolers. I'd love the stock Intel Extreme Edition ones, or other aftermarket ones, but I'll even settle for the standard stock i7 or Xeon coolers too.

Shoot me your offers if you only have a single one as well. If I can get someone else offering another of the same cooler, that'd work too.

sf101

Just a suggestion why not just get a couple cheap coolers on say ncix with free shipping.

just saying if stock is good enough for you your going to pay more for HSF and shipping from a person then you would probably pay on a decent deal retail with much cheaper sometimes free shipping.

S_G

I couldn't find anything cheap and with free shipping on NCIX or Newegg. The cheapest I can find are two of these for $37.86 shipped. If I can get: a) two better coolers for that or less, or b) two other coolers for significantly less (<$25 shipped), then I consider that a victory. :)

If I don't find anything in a timely manner, then, yeah, I'll just opt for the retail route.

Last edited:

BobLoblaw

Definitely think buying retail would be the way to go. I would send you mine for the cost of shipping but I did a quick estimate through canada post and it would cost me around $14 to send. Hardly seems worth it. Unless someone knows a cheaper way of sending it?

Also, I only have the one. :haha:

So if you want it lemme know!

Cptn Vortex

I've got some Dell ones, but I think they mount with Dell-specific boards/mounts. I'll double check when I get home but I doubt they'd work.

dARqSyDE

What about this? I know it's not cheaper, but it's likely better than the ones you linked. Also...available in store at West Island, right now.

krajee

I have a pair of stock coolers for the price of shipping, but shipping would be just under $20 or so I'm guessing.

S_G

Yeah, I'm a bit of an imbecile. I bought the wrong motherboard, and have inadvertently limited my heatsink choices even further. The CPU sockets are right next to one another, meaning I can't have heatsinks more than 95mm wide or over 480g.

Might do dARqSyDE's suggestion. Thanks for your help, guys!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts