What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 2x Quad Xeons, X7DWA-N, FBDIMMs, water, case, 8800 ultra, HT Omega Striker, Atom 230

S_G

Pictures will be up within 24 hours! I promise, just in a rush right now.

I'm clearing out all of my stuff! I don't know how much a lot of this is actually WORTH now, so please feel free to shoot me any offer you wish. Entertain me. I want cash, not looking for trades, sorry.
I live in downtown Montreal. Will ship almost anything.

MOTHERBOARD / CPU / RAM combo:
Motherboard: X7DWA-N (google it; has PCIe, PCI, FBDIMM, 2x quad support, etc.)
CPUs: 2x Xeon E5330 Quads @ 2.66GHz (pin modded)
RAM: 20GB FB-DIMM DDR2-800 (that's 4x4GB + 4x2GB = 24GB, one of the 4GB sticks runs in 2GB mode and forces another to match it; you could always replace it, but the error correct just means they run like perfect 2GB sticks)
Buy it all for $650 OBO
SOLD pending shipping to 4DoorGTZ

Rocketfish-branded Lian Li case. I crappily painted the inside black, cut around a bit for water cooling. Plenty of room, especially for hard drives. The door is a bit warped, but not much. Still looks good on the outside when closed.
$60 OBO Pickup ONLY

8800 Ultra
$80 OBO I have no idea how much this is worth. Someone please tell me. I think $80?

HT Omega Striker 7.1 PCI
$80 OBO Switching to a more recording-oriented card; this one has been fantastic, though.

Intel Atom 230 (D945GCLF)
$65 OBO This is that single-core board with Atom. TD sells it for $100, I see it as low as $75 in the US. So, I think this is a fair price?

2x 512MB DDR2-533 SODIMM
$15 OBO

3x or 4x D-Tek DB-1 (fairly sure that's what these are)
$40 each OBO

3x or 4x D-Tek FuZion v2 (pretty sure, that's what they look like; only includes LGA775 bracket, you can purchase LGA1366 ones separately elsewhere)
$40 each OBO

Danger Den DDCPX-PRO pump
$50 OBO Not sure yet, I may want to keep this

Swiftech MCR220 radiator; some scratches, but in good shape
$40 OBO

WD Green 1.5TB (1500GB) HDD, SATA2
$70 OBO Never used. Not sure what the price on this is.

Attachments

Last edited:

4DoorGTZ

Dibs on the Mobo/cpu/ram combo pending pics. Is it all together and running? I've had nightmares with my xeon mobo (in sig) and have been looking for a good package deal to re-invigerate them.

Edit* Read your sig, seems it was together and running on water, does the package deal come with any of the stock cooling sinks/fans?

Soultribunal

Staff member
Just so you know, once you get the pictures up, you need to decide on a price for the items you have put 'Offer' on.

Otherwise, good luck.

ST

S_G

Everything is still hooked up, just not running anymore, I've unplugged the PSU. I uploaded some pics, but I'm missing pics of the HDD, Atom board, DB-1 pumps, and case. I'll get those up ASAP. EDIT: Added the Atom and DB-1 pics. Case and HDD still coming... Also added prices for the video card and Atom board.

Dibs on the Mobo/cpu/ram combo pending pics. Is it all together and running? I've had nightmares with my xeon mobo (in sig) and have been looking for a good package deal to re-invigerate them.

Edit* Read your sig, seems it was together and running on water, does the package deal come with any of the stock cooling sinks/fans?
I can include the stock heatsinks, but I never used them. So, I have no idea how they'll perform. I'd recommend some kind of aftermarket heatsinks if you want to go the air route, because they will get pretty hot at full load at 2.66GHz.

Last edited:

n-ster

Can I have a shot of the case from outside so that the case can be seen completely? thxs

S_G

Yep. It's huge. Just google Rocketfish Lian Li, you'll see more info about it. I think it ended up costing me $150 to get it here, but I think if I don't sell it, I'll never find the motivation to move into my Tagan Black Pearl.