What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3.0charlie's feed-back thread

deinosaur

Bought a GTX 680 from him. Didn't keep it too long but it came in perfect working order. Transaction was smooth and did not have a single problem. I recommend this fine specimen of humanity for future transactions.

low351

3.0 Charlie embodies Hardware Canucks personality for me. Fastidious, knowledgeable, honest and driven.

If your needs are lucky enough to coincide with one of his clearances you are very fortunate indeed.

yycraven

Have done a few transactions with 3.0 charlie, always packaged well and items are LNIB. awesome.

clg

My first purchase on HC. Picked up a 660ti a few hours after posting, paid promptly and the card was in the mail ASAP. No complaints, will buy again!

MARSTG

I am lucky enough to meet him face to face a few times a year. Met him yesterday to get that X6&990FX combo, very pleased, he helped me to install it in the case too. Awesome experience!

Last edited:

Perineum

Around June 2012 I purchased a EVGA GTX580 from 3.0charlie... still works today. Certainly no complaints here as the transaction went smoothly.

Latest posts