What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3060ti launch failure

Coach

Been pressing F5 and once it loaded (Newegg.ca) it shows all OOS. I thought there was 5-7 times more stock compared to 3070, 3080 & 3090 combined? Or did the scalpers take them all?

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Newegg has anti-bot built in now. I think its just supply chain + demand once again.

This is likely going to be the most popular/in demand card that nvidia releases based on history. xx60 series are your bang/buck performers.

Coach

So are you are saying that there were x number of people that happened to refresh a moment sooner than I and in that time added to cart and checked out? I wish I knew how this worked from Newegg's end. Is stock allocated once it is in cart? I would think not. Rather I would think once the checkout is complete.

gingerbee

I am hoping on a 3060ti or 3070 but I am also hoping that by February there in any stock so I can buy one lol doubtful

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team

The HWC twitter feed is saying stores got between 10-30 total cards across all AIB's.

You're one of 30000 (arbitrarily large number here) Canadians trying to access one card that has maybe 4 availability online. I dont know if that counts stores that are only doing walk in sales too (this is what MemEx is now doing btw) so that number could be even further reduced.

Yes, I'm saying someone beat you to the punch.

great_big_abyss

I'm seeing some stock at Memory Express. 10+ cards at one of their Edmonton stores. Could be a website bug, who knows?

great_big_abyss

Well, hopefully Coach knows somebody in Edmonton who can go pick one up and subsequently ship it to them.