What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 3070, Ryzen R7 Laptop/1650Ti, 8TB, Nvme, etc

anabioz

All these unraid systems and vm servers. Whats your electricity bill like?

:)

It's actually not that bad. I only have two active unRAID systems and one is turned-off as an 'offline backup'.

Cost of electricity here is $0.09/kWh. So the two systems under medium load eat about 480W total, so that's not too bad. Roughly $30/mo spent on unRAID systems.

Cannon Fodder

Ok Mods, given that there's plenty of extra chatter about missing out on this deal, Unraid, CS:GO, electricity bills, etc., etc., is it safe to assume that "thread crapping" is ok AFTER a sale has concluded, but not BEFORE??? :unsure:

sswilson

Staff member
Ok Mods, given that there's plenty of extra chatter about missing out on this deal, Unraid, CS:GO, electricity bills, etc., etc., is it safe to assume that "thread crapping" is ok AFTER a sale has concluded, but not BEFORE??? :unsure:

As with all things, context (and intent) rule the day. Positive comments (to the best of my knowledge) have never been treated as thread crapping unless they were an obvious attempt to bump a thread for a friend (and wracking my brain isn't coming up with any instances of that over the years).

In a similar vein, post sale commentary (still positive as opposed to antagonistic) has (more often than not) been allowed as long as we don't get a complaint from the OP (usually because they want to keep using the thread for future sales and don't want it filled up with non-sale commentary).

Shadowmeph

8TB Seagate 5900RPM Sata Drive | $125 + Shipping noticed this last night was going to grab it this morning but then noticed (Sold to anabioz)

Mr. Friendly

place holder on the RTX 3070 please.

I know someone who wants one right now.

I will let you know in a few...

thank you.

they said they'll take it. sent you a pm.

Last edited:

Draex

I don't see a PM from you, but the first one I received was from Lowfat, and currently waiting on him. I will update the thread if anything changes.

Mr. Friendly

I don't see a PM from you, but the first one I received was from Lowfat, and currently waiting on him. I will update the thread if anything changes.
well...the PM was sent just after I said I sent one....sorry.

if my post here has a time stamp before lowfat's, I hope you will honor my request first.

Twitter