What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3080 Ti and 3070 Ti release date and price

Lysrin

I'm still interested and glad to see the stock showing up but the price still has to come down a lot for me to move. And maybe it won't come down for a long while even if the stock improves more. Who knows? So not sure if I'll be moving off the 1080 Ti anytime soon. I even poked around eBay a bit for 2080s and 2080 Tis, but again, the price is still bonkers for those used.

FreeKnight

Thats the only one they have listed but your right it is starting to trickle in... I didn't realize the 3080ti was going to have price parity with the 3090 though. Give or take the SKU the prices to listed 3090 have some within $100 or less price gaps. (Some cheap 3090s were listed as low as $2,219.99 though out of stock of course)
I'm not sure how much the tariffs have played into it vs just good old fashioned gouging, but it's ridiculous what they're going for.

ipaine

Well I'm done the card juggling now.

At this point have a 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra in my rig and a 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra in my boys rig. After selling my 1080ti cards and the 3080 I'm out about $400. Basically the 1080ti's paid for the 3070Ti and the 3080 I sold paid for most of the 3080Ti.

Now that said I'm fairly sure I'm going to get the hybrid cooler for this thing cause damn they run hot.

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
View attachment 32042
Thats the only one they have listed but your right it is starting to trickle in... I didn't realize the 3080ti was going to have price parity with the 3090 though. Give or take the SKU the prices to listed 3090 have some within $100 or less price gaps. (Some cheap 3090s were listed as low as $2,219.99 though out of stock of course)
we may want to accuse the resellers of being scalpers too, with those crazy high prices, they aren't entirely at fault. disti have high prices also, way above MSRP and the expected Canada tax. :p

tonytdnguyen89

I'm not sure how much the tariffs have played into it vs just good old fashioned gouging, but it's ridiculous what they're going for.
I don't think if five years ago anyone said cards would go for this price... on the regular.. anyone would've thought it..

Well at least I definitely didn't lol