What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3080's where art thou?

Dwayne

I've put my name on 3 different cards at EVGA now, the 2 hybrid 3080s and the FTW3 Ultra. If they decide to push a 3080 Ti out I might consider a step up, since I am still a ways off from a card, but that is why I like EVGA. It isn't a lot of protection, but a few months is nice. It didn't help me with the 2080 I bought at the end of 2018 because the Supers didn't arrive until June-ish. Still, the thought is a nice one.

Entz

It will definately be interesting where it ends up. I have 78 days left on mine, but I just don’t think there’s going to be enough performance to justify $500 CAD to upgrade. I would love to be wrong ..

muffler

and quick FYI,

i just received my EVGA 3080 FTW from Canada Computers. Ordered 15 Dec and received today.

Dwayne

Posted today at EVGA.com by EVGA_Jacob

"Dear Customer,

Due to ongoing events, EVGA has made price adjustments on the GeForce RTX 30 Series products. This change was necessary due to several factors and will be effective January 11, 2021. EVGA has worked to reduce and minimize these costs as much as possible.

For those who are currently in the EVGA.com Notify Queue system or Step-Up Queue, EVGA will honor the original MSRP pricing through April 16th, 2021 if your purchase position is processed before this date.

Thanks,
EVGA"

The price for the FTW Hybrid went up $80 USD.

Happy I am in the queue, but the thing is, will I get a card before April??!!! Queued for 2 hybrids or the FTW 3 Ultra. I'll take any one of them.

ipaine

Sure looks like all of them are raising gpu prices across the board. Glad I got my 3080 when I did, although I would most likely want to get the 3080ti if it comes out in time before my stepup runs out, which I doubt.

rjbarker

Got to be the worst release of a new GPU in history,,,,,ordered 6 Oct.....still no Notification and nothing in site!!! Not interest in anything other than Evga FTW Ultra or perhaps Asus Strix......

Latest posts

Twitter