What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3080's where art thou?

Dwayne

^^^^^ Put in my order for Evga FTW Ultra on 8th Oct..with Evga Store...not sure where Im at in the queue !!

There is an unofficial Google spreadsheet. It was open to all and someone messed it up. Unofficial, but people added themselves. Anyway, very unofficial but here is the link.

I added myself at Oct 9 about 1010am. I am around 1522 on the list. Around 500 have been sold on the list. Latest reported date of email is Sept 17 at 1958. Just 44 ( or so ) to clear Day 1 queue. But, EVGA is also shipping to the retailers, so it isn't like all their stock is sold through the website.

draemn

Seems stock is just that bad in Canada. Tons of complaints on reddit build a pc sales canada about people still waiting on a 3080. Even people who've placed a back order complaining that they feel like there is lots of 3070 stock (which there isnt) but no 3080.

Entz

There is an unofficial Google spreadsheet. It was open to all and someone messed it up. Unofficial, but people added themselves. Anyway, very unofficial but here is the link.

I added myself at Oct 9 about 1010am. I am around 1522 on the list. Around 500 have been sold on the list. Latest reported date of email is Sept 17 at 1958. Just 44 ( or so ) to clear Day 1 queue. But, EVGA is also shipping to the retailers, so it isn't like all their stock is sold through the website.
Yikes.

I am surprised they don't have a way of showing "approximate" position in the queue under "My Notifications" , it wouldn't be overly hard to list how many have a lower date than you. Though maybe for psychological reasons they don't.

I could of sworn I put my name against on back in Sept but its not there and I can't find the email unless I used a different address :(

rjbarker

^^^ Yeah I had a "Notification" sent in a few days after release, but had to do another one early Oct.......at this point I've lost interest....my ADD kicked in along ago......I'll get an FTW Ultra at some point.....at least by the time I get it the EK Block will be available. Until then my 1080Ti 's will have to work a little longer :)