What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3080's where art thou?

rjbarker

I see a few Evga 3090's and 1 Asus Strix 3090 available "in store only" at both the Hamilton and London MemX stores.
I sent them an email asking if I can purchase and have them ship it?

Anyone know if this is an option?

JD

Staff member
If gaming consumes most of your recreational/entertainment purposes, $2000 really isn't that much. Assuming you play a couple hours most days, probably somewhere around $5/hr over the course of a year to "pay it off" so to speak.

Just have to do the math to justify it to yourself! Of course, this coming from somebody that has put a 3090 in his cart a fair number of times but never been able to actually commit...

Congrats on the purchase @magiwizard and enjoy!

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i have asked this and they have been silent. were i live i aint paying for a plane ticket plus isolation 14 days to not get there in time to get one. i may need to get family to snipe one and ask them to ship it,

rjbarker

Well if a couple of MemX stores in Ont have a few Cards, can they not send them to a BC store? Victoria is only a couple of hours drive...no biggie.

magiwizard

If gaming consumes most of your recreational/entertainment purposes, $2000 really isn't that much. Assuming you play a couple hours most days, probably somewhere around $5/hr over the course of a year to "pay it off" so to speak.

Just have to do the math to justify it to yourself! Of course, this coming from somebody that has put a 3090 in his cart a fair number of times but never been able to actually commit...

Congrats on the purchase @magiwizard and enjoy!
Thank you sir. I also had 3090s in my car a number of times and didn't pull the trigger but this one was actually selling for MSRP so..... snap decision and snapped it up. Thank god I did too because a second after it went OOS again lol.

SIDE NOTE: I'm in talks with someone that might be bulk buying 3080 ftw3 ultras and wanted to see if I would join in. He cant purchase a whole flat of them but if it goes through I'll snag as many as I can sell it to the boys here for the price I paid + shipping to wherever you are. Will keep you guys posted.

Latest posts