What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3080's where art thou?

mGz

And there, lies the problem with your statement.
Nuclear is not renewable, there is a finite amount of resources on this planet to use. And regardless of technology, there are many inherent risks, because the largest failure point still operates them. Humans.

Mining is a waste of resources, energy, and time. And it takes away from those whom want to use computer hardware for enjoyment, entertainment, etc.

Anyways, I digress, lets keep this on topic to what it is.

-ST

Last nuclear disaster that was "human error" was three decades ago. Probability = extremely low.

+

Don't build reactors on fault lines.

GeezerGamer

Sorry in advance my saying this, the previous comments triggered this....I've been saying this for years that our world is an over populated planet!!!!! But on topic I will say it is under populated with current GPU cards:) My local Comp store has ZILCH!

Soultribunal

Staff member
dude... if my wife didn't take it today it would be in my computer before lunch. That was not easy watching it drive away lol.

Heheheh,

Well knowing his wife, if I had both of them hostage, she would have me send the GPU Back.

(can you tell I am jealous lol)

-ST