What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

30GB Navy Blue Zune, Wireless PCI Card, A4Tech X7 Mouse, and Logitech Kb/mouse combo

arekieh

Hey guys,
I have a bunch of stuff for sale, all prices are in CAD and include shipping.

-30GB Navy Blue Zune: Comes with the Zune, Sync Cable, Original Driver/Software Disc, All manuals, original case, and a running case (straps onto your arm). In very good condition. A couple minor scrathes on the screen, but only noticeable when held up to the light. Asking $85 shipped OBO

- D-Link WDA 1320: used for 1 week, works perfectly, comes like new. Asking - $35 Shipped

- A4Tech X7 gaming Mouse: Used for 2 months, works perfectly but i upgraded to a g9, than an MX revolution. Comes original box, and all contents; Asking $50 Shipped

- Logitech Wireless KB/Mouse Combo: Works perfectly fine, I upgraded to a Razer Tarantula and hadnt been using the mouse for a while. Payed $100 for this 2 years ago, and it hasnt been used in 6 months. Asking $55 shipped

Last edited:

Jon_di2

Sounds sketchy.... why USD? Aren't you from Canada? Well to help you out I'll let everyone know what your current prices are in Canadian $. Good luck with the sale, but I would suggest posting the CDN prices in the future!

30GB Navy Blue Zune: $80 shipped OBO ----- 97.83 CDN
D-Link WDA 1320: $30 Shipped ----- 36.66 CDN
A4Tech X7 gaming Mouse: $45 Shipped ----- 55.03 CDN
Logitech Wireless KB/Mouse Combo: $50 shipped ----- 61.15 CDN

arekieh

ooops
sorry, i posted this to an american forum as well, and stragiht copy pasted :(.
sorry, fixed now

And thanks jon for doing the conversions, but its not a straight conversion. Shipping in canada is cheaper, and id rather give a deal to my fellow canadians then sell to those wierdos down south ;)

Latest posts

Twitter