What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3D Printer / CNC discussion thread

Bartacus

I started gutting my Ender 5 Plus:
Tl4LZcGl.jpg

Peer pressure from the internetz made me put ferrules on everything. This is my first dip into electrical stuff, and was very simple.
2DhAvRAl.jpg

Offset mounting bracket for the SKR 1.4 turbo, courtesy of Kersey Fabrications YT channel:
fgax4Rql.jpg

I was making progress:
Vvo87Nbl.jpg

Then this happened, and I don't have the pins to fix it (D'OH!). I had to flip the two pins for the Z-axis board input, one pin came out fine, other one did not. Mental note: learn what these pins and connectors are called, and order millions.
P34LvtVl.jpg

danmitch1

Different issue. Those smoothers should only be used on DRV8825 stepper drivers.

Ohh ok , looks like the same pattern. pretty neat discovery though, like cracking the Da Vinci code lol

What do you think of this CNC ?

Bartacus

Cool, I know nothing of CNC, but a guy on a YouTube channel I'm subscribed to mentioned something about a similar small one, not sure if it was the same brand. He said it was a great machine to learn on.

Latest posts

Twitter