What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

3DMark 11 is online! Post you scores!

rjbarker

Single Card results sure......but Multi GPU Scores are not really representable at this point for a few reasons:
1. ATI Cards, although MK11 recognizing Multi Cards, how much are the Multi Cards being utilized?...
2. NV Multi Cards are only being utilized with "hacked" Quadro Drivers
3. Another nvcp "hack" to recognize Multi Cards

No point in anyone with Multi Cards getting too wound up over these Multi Card scores until Drivers mature and we're all on the same page.....I've sen a Multi Card score as high as P14K with Tri SLi 480's....again, a Hacked Driver.

dustin1706

P7831 with 2x 5870 and an i7 930 @ 4.0

EDIT: Just realized my Msi profiles were messed up. This is with stock clocks.

3Dmark11.png

Last edited:

rjbarker

^^^^ Wow...thought that Card had a little more poop than that...those GPU Scores and Framerates are brutal....

shane_p

Banned
Single Card results sure......but Multi GPU Scores are not really representable at this point for a few reasons:
1. ATI Cards, although MK11 recognizing Multi Cards, how much are the Multi Cards being utilized?...
2. NV Multi Cards are only being utilized with "hacked" Quadro Drivers
3. Another nvcp "hack" to recognize Multi Cards

No point in anyone with Multi Cards getting too wound up over these Multi Card scores until Drivers mature and we're all on the same page.....I've sen a Multi Card score as high as P14K with Tri SLi 480's....again, a Hacked Driver.

Multi GPU Scores ARE representable (for ATI anyway)

1. ATI crossfire is working superb I would say, I ran GPU-Z and it was loading all 3 GPU's at near 100% before the latest 10.11 CAP 4 (which improved crossfire performance), after that crossfire performance improved.

Nvidia SLI? I dunno, my other rig is only a single GTX 480

rjbarker

Multi GPU Scores ARE representable (for ATI anyway)

1. ATI crossfire is working superb I would say, I ran GPU-Z and it was loading all 3 GPU's at near 100% before the latest 10.11 CAP 4 (which improved crossfire performance), after that crossfire performance improved.

Ok....I've been conversing with some ATI users stating they aren't getting the full pull from thier Cards.......if you are getting Max performance then perhaps the ATI Drivers aren't optimized yet, as that seems low for 1 x 5970, 1 x 5870 and 980X OC'd doesn't it ?
Nvidia SLI? I dunno, my other rig is only a single GTX 480

I can confirm, unless you are using "hacked" Quaddro Drivers MK11 is only running single GPU......and the hacked Drivers are still not representative, I'm sure he next nv Drivers will have this addressed ;)

Lpfan4ever

Oh god, please fix the title of this thread. The grammar Nazi in me wants to destroy this thread. :shok:

dustin1706

I realized that I had my Msi Profiles messed up so I gave it a few more tries. I might be able to squeak 300 or so more points with a bit more overclocking, but this is pretty much the best my beast will do.

2x 5870 @ 1025 / 1350 and i7 930 @ 4.2 (21x200) Result

3Dmark11-1.png

Latest posts