What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 3x GTX 470's

lastsplash

It's been a long while since I've bought or sold anything so I've got no recent history but you can see my old for sale thread here.

Let's get the fine print out of the way.

• EMT or Paypal
  • Shipping not included (unless stated otherwise in item description)
  • Shipped via Canada Post with tracking (pm your postal code if you want an estimate)
  • Local pickup available in Kenora, ON
  • All items are sold as-is but were last known operational (unless stated otherwise or BNIB)
  • I am not responsible for lost or damaged items during shipping

Gigabyte P55 UD7 + Intel i7 860 $200 + shipping SOLD shipped

5y4RmGe.jpg

This is the same motherboard featured in the HWC review here:
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...-ga-p55a-ud7-lga-1156-motherboard-review.html

Arguably the bestest 1156 board, it features an NF200 chip that allows 4 PCIe slots to run at 8x. I honestly really want to keep this but I feel guilty seeing it collect dust on my shelf. No box or accessories. (I'm pretty sure I can find the I/O plate but no guarantees) It was in this build but the image links are broken apparently.

EVGA P67 FTW + Intel i5 2550K + XSPC Rasa $200 + shipping SOLD shipped

idKqJK1.jpg

The same board featured in the HWC review here:
http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...ws/45074-evga-p67-ftw-motherboard-review.html

This pair ran at 5GHz stable. It would be a shame to break up such a sweet couple so this is a bundle. Comes with box and all accessories. Including a neat little clock gauge as seen in my build here.

3x Zotac GTX 470 AMP! + XSPC Universal GPU blocks $60 lot + shipping

2cNJZjv.jpg

I had to modify these (dremel + sharpie) to take advantage of the full cover heat sink on the AMP! edition with the XSPC universal blocks. They can also be seen in my build here.

0Ku4QSf.jpg

Asus P9 X79-E WS $200 + shipping SOLD shipped

6WiTXpK.jpg

My video card back plates wouldn't fit on this board so I ended up using a lesser workstation model. I only booted into BIOS once when I received it so I can't vouch for its performance. It's been sitting in my closet ever since.

COMING SOON

Asus P9 X79 + i7 4820K + EK Supremacy CPU block + EK X79 VRM Block
2x Asus GTX 770 DCUII + EK blocks w/ back plates

Last edited:

RUSTY

hello,
would you have the original cooler for the 470?
thanks

lastsplash

I've got the cooler and boxes for two of them. The original cooler takes up 3 pcie slots if you're unaware.

lastsplash

Price dropped again, lot for $60. That's only $20 per card! What a great way to teach your kid liquid cooling!