What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Trade 4870 x2 for GTX 260 core 216 + money

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToXic

Hey everybody, im wondering if anyone who has a GTX 260 Core 216 (EVGA preferably) would like to trade for a 4870 x2, and a bit of cash.. or over a pair of 260's. I really wana make a move to Nvidia to try them before i put down serius cash on a GTX 3XX tri SLI kit. If anyone is interested just fire me a PM and ill try to respond ASAP.

(Local perfered, but will ship)

Pics:

2.jpg

I am getting a GTX 260 core 216 for free from a friend, but id like to try SLI before i put down 800$ or so for a set of mid range 3xx's. This 4870 x2 is barley used (i honestly havent turned the comp on in 2 weeks, to busy with school haha. The XFX 2x liftime warenty is still active, and id be happy to transfer it to one of you.

ToXic

nice. u can sli with any 260(regardless of shaders or process size)

yea but if i already have a 216, why would i want one that would bottleneck the card on me. id prefer to have a pair or even a trio of 260 216's, i dont care if their any of that supperclocked crap, because ill just be clockin it myself.

_dangtx_

Banned
yea but if i already have a 216, why would i want one that would bottleneck the card on me. id prefer to have a pair or even a trio of 260 216's, i dont care if their any of that supperclocked crap, because ill just be clockin it myself.

woah...ok...lol.

Realityshift

Youll see next to no difference between dual 216s, and a hybrid 216, 192 setup, itd be around 1-3% when coupled in SLI. Bump, good luck man, you should add a price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts