What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy 5.25" Fan controller

0o0

Banned
Bought a sentry 2, thanks for all offers:canadianwave:

Looking for a fan controller for 5.25" bay, preferably one with 1 molex plug that distributes it to all the fan headers. Touch screen would be a bonus, but primarily looking for one that must be black, and must not have any 'inconveniences', such as buzzing/humming/screeching/whining/other noises, and it must work properly and reliably (so it won't break after a month:haha:). I'm not looking for a specific number of fans to control, but I'm guessing 2-5 should be enough. I've been looking at the sentry 2 and sentry LX and they seem to fit my taste, but let me know what you have, and your price, thanks:biggrin:

Last edited:

Sui

hi there... would you be interested in a multi-function 5.25" control panel? It is the Enermax UC-9FATR2. I kept everything from original and running fine without any problem.

I want to buy something without any light in front of it that's why I am selling it for $20, local pick up Toronto.

Twitter