What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

5600x

Coach

Do you guys think I would be able to sell a 5600x for what I paid?

I bought one while I waited for my 5900x and now I need to either build another system or sell the 5600x.

gingerbee

anabioz and like 30 other people lol I am still hoping to find a 5900x and yes I think you could get what you paid if it's close to MSRP and if not @msrp then 95% of the overpriced cost you paid cause there impossible to find

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Add me to the list of those interested. ;)

Got a mobo and memory sitting here waiting.

mGz

As others have stated. MSRP is an easy sell in the current climate. I'm actually on the fence about listing my RTX 3090 because after finishing CP2077 I've only been playing blizzard titles - which obviously aren't very demanding to begin with. Feel someone else might get better use out of it.

Solace

Honestly CL in my area has buttloads barely over MSRP at this point. The only high demand cpu's are 5800x and up. I've also seen in stock at various locations (they do sell out but not at an alarming rate)

It will be worth retail at least for another month or two.