What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 780ti kingpin bundle. Sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clshades

Shipping is not included on anything unless specified I do the Venture One thing so shipping is pretty reasonable.
Around 12-15 dollars on small items and 15-20 on the larger things. Everything comes insured for $100 extra insurance is up to the buyer. It costs $1.30 per hundred worth of insurance.

I will meet Calgarians anywhere.

Everything posted is in perfect working order and/or not leaking unless otherwise stated.

For shipping purposes T3J 0B9 Calgary AB.
:canadianwave: Canada Post Shipping Rates :canadianwave:

1st come 1st serve basis money talks. I will hold things for a short time... if no response in 24 hours it goes to the next interested party and/or pending will be released. I will flat out ignore low balling and PM is the key. Bundled items can be negotiated and helps you save on shipping.

I accept

EMT
or
Cold Hard Cash

780ti K|ngp|n bundle sold.

Regards,
Deano

Sold stuff
Code:
[SIZE=1]K|ngp|n w/EK Classy WB and  backplate [/SIZE][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=1]HIS 7970 w/ XSPC WB [/SIZE][B][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[SIZE=1]Asus RT-N56U router [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/FONT][/B] 
[/SIZE][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1]XSPC - RayStorm CPU WaterBlock w/ 3mm LED lighting (Intel) [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B]
[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]XSPC - XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir for single Laing D5 comes with xspc g3/8 x g1/4 fill cap adapter [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B]
DarkSide - DazMode STORM D5 STRONG 8-24V Pump [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]6970's [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]5850 [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Crucial M4 128gb [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Asus DirectCU 5850 [COLOR=red][B]SOLD [/B][URL="http://dean.kicks-ass.tv/hwc/5850-1.JPG"][COLOR=#0066cc]Asus 5850[/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000] and [/COLOR][URL="http://dean.kicks-ass.tv/hwc/5850-2.JPG"][COLOR=#0066cc]5850 box[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Phenom II 920 2.6ghz quadcore[COLOR=red] [B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]EVGA 9800gt card only [COLOR=#ff0000][B]SOLD [/B][URL="http://dean.kicks-ass.tv/hwc/9800gt.JPG"][COLOR=#0066cc]9800gt[/COLOR][/URL][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]1 set of 2x2gig OCZ flex [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]4X phobya rotary 90* [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]3/8" UV Reactive Leakproof Y Fitting[B] [COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]2x bitspower[/FONT][FONT=Arial] 3/8id compression fittings[COLOR=red] [B]SOLD[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
snowboard/bag/binding combo [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
white/yellow snowboard [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Arial]120mm xspc rad with all casemounts[B][COLOR=red] SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]3x bitspower 1/2id-3/4od compression fittings [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]7x 3/8id compression fittings[COLOR=red] [B]SOLD [/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]2x chrome 3/8 barbs *new* [B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]2x gold 3/8 barbs[B] [COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]4x 1/2" OD Reusable Clamp - Black [B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
dtech block [FONT=Arial][B][COLOR=red]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
Koolance 5 way splitters [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000]Keeping[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Arial]XBOX 360 [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD on kijiji[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]2x2gig set OCZ flex 9600 [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[/SIZE][URL="http://www.adaptec.com/en-us/support/raid/sataii/aar-1430sa/"][FONT=Arial][SIZE=1][COLOR=#0066cc]Adaptec raid card AAR-1430sa[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/URL][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial] 1/0/10 [B][COLOR=#ff0000]reclaimed your loss![/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
Zapco 200 Amp [B][FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]
[FONT=Arial]1997 RCA small Wonder VHS-C [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]2x bitspower highflow 3/8 to 1/4 reducers [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]AMD 940+ XSPC water block [B][COLOR=#ff0000]SOLD[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Thread cleaned. Leave the moderating to the mods folks. As this is hades first BST thread, I had given him a short grace period for the 2 missing pictures.

clshades

Thanks sugar. I had tried to post this sell thread earlier this morning and google toolbar locked up IE and crashed. Thread failed. Then I posted it all again and HWC crashed. Thread failed again. So the 3rd time I posted it I just wanted to get it posted. I have just realized after searching the Zalman and 920 cpu are both are Braineaters. Both of which will be photographed tomorrow morning after I ship off gear that has sold. My appolgies for the 2 missing pictures... after 3 attempts to even get this thread going I was obviously overjoyed to even see it finally posted.

I am having trouble with changing colours in my thread the colour link doesnt seem to work in IE 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts