What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

8-10 channel 30-50watt rheobus or fan control

Mulder

is there any place currently selling decent fan controls in Canada ? I don't need to run a water pump or anything crazy off one of the channels on the controller, I am looking for a controller that has no touch screen or crazy disco lights I am just looking for something clean/minimalist with some dials to control fan speeds.

the below controller was discontinued and i am interested in more channels, i need 8 at the minimum.
on that note has anyone used the fractal design slide switch controller, its 36wats x6 per channel and looks clean. I am not a fan of slides but it should fit behind the door on my fractal case and it looks ok.

Last edited:

rjbarker

Lamptron FC9...50W per channel 4 channels.....very robust...gorgeous smooth sliding knobs....if you dont like the colored led simply take the jumper off the back (different jumpers different colors...no jumper no light)

I'm using it for 16 Fans presently.
At 200W total its more than enough for numerous Fans :thumb:.....get lots of splitters!!!

http://www.ncix.com/detail/lamptron-fc9-5-25in-bay-4-04-66946-1308.htm

Latest posts

Twitter