What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

8700k/ maximus x hero/16gb ram/250gb ssd/nzxt kraken x62

supaflyx3

Upgraded to a 5800x, no clue what all this is worth. 8700k can do 5ghz, maximus x hero comes with the box, the ram is gskill 16gb 3200mhz CL16 RGB. 250gb samsung 960 evo & an nzxt kraken x62 w/ 2 corsair ML140 pro red LED fans

sswilson

Staff member

I got $800 for that bundle off of the local kijiji and didn't get slammed with a ton of extra inquiries so it wasn't crazy low. You've got a better motherboard, but a smaller non-nvme SSD so I'd call that even.

Depending on what we assume the vid card was worth (I'd say either $400 or $450) that puts the mb/cpu/memory combo at either $400 or $350. If you've got the original intel heatsink I'd pair that up with the board and sell the cooler on it's own as you'll never get value out of it paired with the board.

supaflyx3

I got $800 for that bundle off of the local kijiji and didn't get slammed with a ton of extra inquiries so it wasn't crazy low. You've got a better motherboard, but a smaller non-nvme SSD so I'd call that even.

Depending on what we assume the vid card was worth (I'd say either $400 or $450) that puts the mb/cpu/memory combo at either $400 or $350. If you've got the original intel heatsink I'd pair that up with the board and sell the cooler on it's own as you'll never get value out of it paired with the board.
Thanks. That's about what I was expecting

Latest posts

Twitter