What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

880GTX leaked specs looking good

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
You know what I think? I think actual journalism is completely MIA in the tech press of today.

SeanJ76

We only care about the rumored specs at this point, not the journalist BS in between(in other-words their opinion). Considering these spec's are very normal, and they are up on every tech forum to date, I assume their legit, otherwise 9 tech sites wouldn't of posted them....

Caldezar

^^^^ Funny ;) ....I dont think any of us (at least myself for sure) care anything about "rumors" :doh:
While I agree that it's nothing but rumor; as long as the thread is now in the 'rumors mill' area, there's no reason to smash a rookie for posting it.

But yes... very few people here will put much stock in these details until the official announcement is made. And to the OP... yes, many many tech sites WOULD post this regardless of it being true if it drives traffic.

Arinoth

Staff member
With rumours, most tech sites are reposting the one leak reported from one source too...

Latest posts

Twitter