What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

880GTX leaked specs looking good

rjbarker

I figured this as well.....

I dont really think anyone is "bashing" anyone here either....Think we're just politely letting the OP know what many think of these sort of "pre mature" specs that pop up long before the release of the next best thing :whistle:

Masteroderus

I want to apologize to the poster of this on behalf of the sane people on this forum. Most people do not troll, and I have no idea why this trolling is allowed.

Leaked specs are always taken with a grain of salt; they are quite often false.

However, they are a nice curiosity. Thank you for your post.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Lol I had same card yrs ago got it on sale for $385 from ncix. Though it didn't last loaded up crysis and pretty sure I melted the cheapo 2c thermal tape.

Next card though was a Gtx 280 before I even put power to I tore off heatsink removed thermal tape measured vrm and memory precisely and made some custom copper plates with good thermal paste. Never saw the temps sky rocket.

belgolas

Ah the glory days of the 8000 series. What a jump in performance and visuals with DX10. I remember going from my 7600 gt to a 8800 gts 320mb.

belgolas

My first multi gpu was GTX 260 in Tri-SLI. Got them on a pretty big discount after Christmas. Basically 3 for the price of 2. Even had a 8800 GT for physx all running on an EVGA X58 classified.

SeanJ76

While I agree that it's nothing but rumor; as long as the thread is now in the 'rumors mill' area, there's no reason to smash a rookie for posting it.

But yes... very few people here will put much stock in these details until the official announcement is made. And to the OP... yes, many many tech sites WOULD post this regardless of it being true if it drives traffic.
@Canadians.........do you get out of the woods much??

Last edited:

SeanJ76

I figured this as well.....

I dont really think anyone is "bashing" anyone here either....Think we're just politely letting the OP know what many think of these sort of "pre mature" specs that pop up long before the release of the next best thing :whistle:
The 880GTX is marked for launch mid-end of July, which isn't that far away.....I wouldn't call these "rumors" at all......a leak 45 days from launch has happened before, and does happen frequently, with accurate information/specs....remember the 680GTX rumors?? which turned out to be correct.
Do you guys find the leaked specs to be out of this world or something, cause their not to me, their right on par with what was expected....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter