What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

880GTX leaked specs looking good

iluvkfc

Honestly as a 780 Ti owner, I feel like this is a minor step-up at most, if anyone is waiting, just buy a card right now (AMD have great prices).

DETERMINOLOGY

Honestly as a 780 Ti owner, I feel like this is a minor step-up at most, if anyone is waiting, just buy a card right now (AMD have great prices).
AT this point and time its a bad time to buy a gpu. Rumor has it oct-nov for 880 i would have buyers remorse getting a gpu as of now.

implosion222

Dzzope

Looks like most of them will be very short PCB's too, MSI looks like the only / one of the few with the pcb reaching the full length of the cooler. Most others I've seen so far it only comes about half way along the second fan. Great news for sff folks :)

ipaine

Hmmm, I was originally thinking about moving to the 980 from my 780 ti's but I'm not sure if it will be worth it. At least not with the numbers I have seen. I'll wait for the review here before I make my mind up. Of course maybe I should just wait for a 980ti or something like that to come out.

Twitter