What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

880GTX leaked specs looking good

sswilson

Staff member
In fairness though, the 970's performance / price point is pretty decent, but looking back over my records I'd be a lot more comfortable with something like the $250 I paid for my last 560ti card.... ;)

Bond007

In fairness though, the 970's performance / price point is pretty decent, but looking back over my records I'd be a lot more comfortable with something like the $250 I paid for my last 560ti card.... ;)
Or the $125 with free shipping and 2 free games I paid for my 460.

RoBko

Lol I had same card yrs ago got it on sale for $385 from ncix. Though it didn't last loaded up crysis and pretty sure I melted the cheapo 2c thermal tape.
Next card though was a Gtx 280 before I even put power to I tore off heatsink removed thermal tape measured vrm and memory precisely and made some custom copper plates with good thermal paste. Never saw the temps sky rocket.

Shadowarez

Lol wierd I had same cards did same thing gtx 8800 played crysis Temps would rise till it crashed constantly that's without even ocing that card. Got the 280 machined copper plates to size put AS 5 on vrm's and gpu never saw it hit above 50c with a moderate Oc.

Twitter