What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

880GTX leaked specs looking good

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
The 880GTX is marked for launch mid-end of July, which isn't that far away.....I wouldn't call these "rumors" at all......a leak 45 days from launch has happened before, and does happen frequently, with accurate information/specs....remember the 680GTX rumors?? which turned out to be correct.
Do you guys find the leaked specs to be out of this world or something, cause their not to me, their right on par with what was expected....

Until the day of launch, EVERYTHING is a rumor. Even the launch day.

DETERMINOLOGY

The 880GTX is marked for launch mid-end of July, which isn't that far away.....I wouldn't call these "rumors" at all......a leak 45 days from launch has happened before, and does happen frequently, with accurate information/specs....remember the 680GTX rumors?? which turned out to be correct.
Do you guys find the leaked specs to be out of this world or something, cause their not to me, their right on par with what was expected....

You have no sources on saying release date and pretty much your going off rumors so please dont pass around misleading info trust if there was a rumored launch date everyone and the world would know about it but i would like to see where your getting this info most likely from

Nvidia GeForce GTX 880 Rumored for July Launch | Custom PC Review

LOL ill believe it when i see it

Bond007

"marked for launch" is a bit of a firm statement given I have yet to see any valid source mention a July launch. I would say its one of the rumors that there will be a July launch. Most of them seem to point to late Q3 or early Q4 2015.

I am not saying it won't happen, but I wouldn't put money on it.

belgolas

The only leaks I trust are from a manufacturer worker and seeing as none have said anything I doubt there is an imminent release.

Chromey

Why bother anymore?

My 4gb680GTX still rocks 3screens max settings.

People need too step away from these money grabbing companies until they start really building something new.

DETERMINOLOGY

Why bother anymore?

My 4gb680GTX still rocks 3screens max settings.

People need too step away from these money grabbing companies until they start really building something new.

Some people dont have a gtx 680 and might have someone lower or not a gpu at all then u got some people that upgrades alot and wants the latest;greatest at all time which nothing is wrong with that either

DETERMINOLOGY

Yeah I would think more likely Nov'ish at the earliest......but who knows.......

Yea nv is very sneaky when it comes to gpus one min they can say nothing is coming and out of thin water you see a announcement then at times nothing can be said and something comes out of the air.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Well if amd ever hits the point were they scare nvidia with a sudden release or post launch of something new then they will open flood gates. Its way always been with them in Highend.

release few gpus sit back collect $$$$$ till amd has something in works then open floodgates squash any chance amd will take their crown.

Latest posts