What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell 900D, Ek 420 Rad, 1950X, X399 Zenith Extreme, EKWB Monoblock, Various fans, SuperMicro Server PSU's (Delta, BC)

Black_Ice-Dragon

All items are shipped from Delta, BC. If your local I don't mind driving a bit.

Corsair 900D Case $75 Local only OBO
  • The case is in decent condition. It does have the usually scuffs and scrapes. Most of it has been gutted to make room for watercooling parts. I didnt have the room to keep the parts so the case comes as is. Local only. Will scrap it in a few weeks if no one needs.

EK Coolstream PE 420 Radiator $100 Shipped
  • Need to make sure I have all the mounting screws, but the rad is in great condition. Cleaned it out before putting it away in the box

Willing to do CPU and Motherboard with the block together for $900 shipped OBO

AMD Threadripper 1950x $450 Shipped
  • Have the original box. Ran it at 3.9ghz at 1.28v as power consumption went up too much for me to hit 4.1ghz. Dont need 16 cores and all the pci-e lanes for the work I do anymore. I am moving most of my processing off to my server so I no longer need this.

Asus EATX X399 Zenith Extreme $450 Shipped
  • Have the original box. I still have the 10gbe card. Never used. Also have the wifi antenna. Dimm.2 slot works perfect. Have pretty much all the accessories that came with it.

EKWB EK-FB ASUS X399 Gaming RGB Monoblock $100 Shipped
  • Have the original box. Used on the Threadripper build. Will be cleaned before it gets sent out. Can bundle with cpu+motherboard or any combination of those for a cheaper price. PM me with offers.
Original build here:

Supermicro PSU's PWS-920P-1R $80 Shipped & PWS-920P-SQ $100 Shipped
  • Both PSU's were used in my SM server for the last year or so. But I needed to gut them out to put in a regular ATX PSU to support a GPU. So now I am selling them here.

Various Fans - Local pickup make me an offer $
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sold:
Corsair DDR4 3000 2x8GB Kit
EVGA 1080 Ti Hybrid

Gigabyte X99 Phoenix SLi Motherboard & 5960X CPU
Dell R710
EVGA Hybrid 1080Ti SC2
Gigabyte Aorus 1080 Ti Xtreme
Ryzen 1600 CPU
Gigabyte AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming K5 AMD Ryzen AM4 X370
Dell Powerconnect 5548 Switch
Samsung Gear Icon X Bluetooth Headphones
Noctua NH-U9S

Attachments

Last edited:

On2wheels

That 1080ti with the custom fan, did you have to remove the heatsink to install the fan? What difference did you see with the new fan?

Lysrin

That 1080ti with the custom fan, did you have to remove the heatsink to install the fan? What difference did you see with the new fan?
I'll chime in here, the fan change was on the rad, not the cooling shroud so no impact on the heatsink. You can see the Corsair fan in the pics with the red ring.

As to the difference with the new fan, Black_Ice-Dragon would have to comment on that.

That is a very nice 1080Ti model IMO... GLWS!

Black_Ice-Dragon

I'll chime in here, the fan change was on the rad, not the cooling shroud so no impact on the heatsink. You can see the Corsair fan in the pics with the red ring.

As to the difference with the new fan, Black_Ice-Dragon would have to comment on that.

That is a very nice 1080Ti model IMO... GLWS!

Thanks for that. I was just going to clarify that. I found the fan practically silent after replacing it. The stock EVGA one i found quite loud. The new corsair one also seems to have dropped the temps slightly. Im also doing the same thing with my main PC FTW3 Hybrid and the gpu even under 100% load never gets over 43C.

vanasfield

Are there any markings on the Hybrid shroud or is it just dust or something?

Thanks,

Mike

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter