What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

980ti prices right here

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyea

While I agree that $400 seems low right now, if the 1070 is an equal performer and comes in at $500, with good availability, then getting that $400 now is not so bad. Yes it sucks that the owner paid $800 or more, but this is common during a refresh. But it's life.

And comparing ME who is selling new, trying to clear stock, is not a true indicator of used value.

jibz

Doesn't hurt for them to try, if you were them you'd be hoping to get lucky too.

If the gtx1080 delivers on the type of improvements I'm looking for I'll probably be parting with my titan for quite the loss.

Well it seems that people are now trying to copy me at Bst!

But I don't hate it, I appreciate it. But if anyone out there really needs some help, hit me up, I am a helpful man:biggrin:

I am paying TOP $$$$S for all your 980s and 980Tis

crazyea

I'm sure wanting a 980ti was on a lot of people mind with the launch of 1070/1080, but I will agree I may be trying to pinch that last penny like you! :rofl:

crazyea

I do well enough for my needs. Thanks. I am not in this for profit. I am not in this to lowball or get the lowest possible prices out of anyone. I sell my used items at fair prices, even to you when you have asked for discounts even after you have attacked me and called me POS, etc, STUFF THAT I USE NOT RESELL FOR PROFIT, and when I buy I also try to be fair. And as far as low blows go, I have nothing to say that wasn't in response to your comments. SO I'll just move on from this thread,

Good luck getting your multiple 980ti's.

I do well enough for my needs. Thanks. I am not in this for profit. I am not in this to lowball or get the lowest possible prices out of anyone. I sell my used items at fair prices, even to you when you have asked for discounts even after you have attacked me and called me POS, etc, STUFF THAT I USE NOT RESELL FOR PROFIT, and when I buy I also try to be fair. And as far as low blows go, I have nothing to say that wasn't in response to your comments. SO I'll just move on from this thread,

Good luck getting your multiple 980ti's.

Lol ha ha man you make me laugh lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts