What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy _dangtx_ WTB/FS THREAD

_dangtx_

Banned
WTB :

2+ SLOT PCI-E BOARD.775 or am2+/3. G92 based card or above.preference goes to the g92 gts/gtx+ variant because of shader potential.
boards must use ddr2 .if ddr3 , ill buy that from you as well.

FS : nothing atm.

feedback for you know who : should i leave him neutral or negative? it took a mod getting involved to get most of my stuff shipped.
update: looks like he got the negative lifted.............buyer beware
update 2 : he gets first neutral removed
update 3 : he is allowed to leave me a neutral......................

Last edited:

_dangtx_

Banned
if you guys ship im open to offers :) check my feedback on heatware and rfd under the same username. if you consider yourself shady lol dont bother :) and if theres an issue with the card liek the fan goes 100% without possibility of slowing it down please do mention it :)

somecanadianguy

Where do you live?
I'm in Ontario... I woudln't mind shipping if I have to.
Make me an offer.
I know it's not a super expensive card... paid just over $100 a couple months ago.
It's in perfect condition... I have everything that came with it except the piece of plastic that held it all inside the box (I have lots of bubble wrap around though, so it'll ship safely).
I was going to post in my own FS thread when I got my camera back.

_dangtx_

Banned
Where do you live?
I'm in Ontario... I woudln't mind shipping if I have to.
Make me an offer.
I know it's not a super expensive card... paid just over $100 a couple months ago.
It's in perfect condition... I have everything that came with it except the piece of plastic that held it all inside the box (I have lots of bubble wrap around though, so it'll ship safely).
I was going to post in my own FS thread when I got my camera back.
hmm...well i only need it for display pourposes so not sure what to offer :)

Latest posts

Twitter