What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy _dangtx_ WTB/FS THREAD

_dangtx_

Banned
upp..got a lonely 775 board coming. need a cpu for it. and some ddr2. and another 8800gt or so.

_dangtx_

Banned
dan - Don't be so hard on Saber. After all, you did nearly the same thing to me with your GTX260.
pops said he sounded like a decent guy but the postponing and out of town stuff...

my 260?...hmm....i was against crosshipping, why put more money into c.p's pockets? :) traded locally and the guy messed up the heatsink thing...:doh:

edit...hmm..i may put saber in another section tough...since the trade never happened...hmm....

Silvgearx

(1) Absolutely NO FLAMING, NAME CALLING OR PERSONAL ATTACKS. This site is provided to you for free, and you are free to disagree with other posters but mutual respect of fellow forum members is expected.

_dangtx_

Banned
yeah i got a message...not sure where to put that info....hmmm

so, what feedback should i leave marcusfox , after all that(took a mod telling him to get my(most) stuff shipped)? you guys decide(between neutral and negative of course)

Cowboy

yeah i got a message...not sure where to put that info....hmmm

so, what feedback should i leave marcusfox , after all that(took a mod telling him to get my(most) stuff shipped)? you guys decide(between neutral and negative of course)
I say neg. As an established member, he shouldn't be pulling sh*t like this. I would expect it from a newbie or DF-beyond devil but not this guy.

_dangtx_

Banned
guys ill need a 775 cpu fast. smething e5300 or so and better. a quad core preferred.

Twitter