What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

A good Video on UPS and why you need one.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
long as you get one with pure sine wave 2 and 900watt you should be good where i live its definitely paid for itself had one cyber power bite the dust after a year, switched to APC for everything.

if it draw power from the wall there is APC Back-UPS Pro 1500VA Tower connected. but holy Hell these have jumped in price i used to buy these at $204 a piece i currently have (8)

Izerous

Folding Team
long as you get one with pure sine wave 2 and 900watt you should be good where i live its definitely paid for itself had one cyber power bite the dust after a year, switched to APC for everything.

if it draw power from the wall there is APC Back-UPS Pro 1500VA Tower connected. but holy Hell these have jumped in price i used to buy these at $204 a piece i currently have (8)
For me it has been the other way around. The APC units critically fail (meaning a battery replacement is NOT sufficient) before the Cyber Power ones do. Thats between office and personal use.

Either way +1 to the pure sine wave stuff. I feel like for something as expensive as computers it is worth it. The power supply has to fight with the incoming power just that much less.