What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

A place for new members to introduce themselves?

SCANNERMAN

:clap: Yaaay! I can post now. Thanks sswilson mod person. My suggestion:

I have seen this in other forums but I can't find a leader board here. Perhaps I am not looking in the right place. I think it would be good to have a very easy to find, user friendly, almost in-your-face place for new members to introduce themselves. Many large forums have these. It gives the more seasoned members an opportunity to welcome them and to get better acquainted. The benefits of this work both ways as a trial member can be more readily assessed and new members can be better assisted i.e. navigation to the sites that are most appropriate to their interests and concerns. If Hardware Canucks already has this please someone post the link to it so I might better introduce myself. Thanks :canadianwave:

SCANNERMAN

Sounds Good

I really wish I had joined Hardware Canucks sooner. Judging by many of the posts it would be great to see this forum "come alive" again. It looks like there was a time it was extremely active.:thumb:

Latest posts

Twitter