What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

A question to HWC reviewers...

Synth

I watched some of the reviews posted on Youtube, and I was curious as to what kind of equipment was used to make them (camera, editing software, etc...)?

SugarJ

Staff member
FiXT is as FiXT does. He's staff, but he doesn't have responsibilities for day-to-day forum activities which is why he's not identified as an admin or moderator, in order to avoid messages which should go to forum staff.
As I understand it, currently he's doing all the news articles, weekly newsletters and doing video reviews / Tech Byte segments.

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Hhhm you have given me an idea for a video! Will answer all your questions there :D

And ya Sugar pretty much summed it up - just the "Doer of Stuff" :bleh: video reviews is just a part of it.

Last edited:

Synth

Hhhm you have given me an idea for a video! Will answer all your questions there :D

And ya Sugar pretty much summed it up - just the "Doer of Stuff" :bleh: video reviews is just a part of it.
If you can be specific about the equipment you use, it would be great. I'm considering making videos for my own website, so I need to find the right gear.

Thanks for the video(s)!

Mena

Digikid showed me your reviews. They are quite well done. Would you have a problem telling me how you did the rotating thing? His idea of a Microwave stand just does not add up. LOL!!!

Zero82z

Banned
Digikid showed me your reviews. They are quite well done. Would you have a problem telling me how you did the rotating thing? His idea of a Microwave stand just does not add up. LOL!!!
He uses telekinesis to rotate the case as he films.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
White lazy susan + an albino dwarf spinning it + increased exposure = spinning case + perfectly white backgound.

Latest posts

Twitter