What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

A Very Sad Evening for misterlarry & wife

misterlarry

I just got back to Houston from Colombia to find out from my wife that our good, long time friend and best little buddy named "Scully" must be put down tomorrow. His health is degrading so quickly that to even wait for me to be back to Red Deer in a couple more days would cause him undue pain. I can't stop bawling right now, but I love and thank my wife for having the compassion and strength to do the right thing. I just want you all to know what a great friend he was to us, and especially me, so I've included a few pictures from our last Christmas together. I apologize for being such a blithering idiot, but I just had to do something to remember my good friend. Here's a couple of pics.

"We love you Scully. Thank you for your good friendship"

misterlarry

b1lk1

Damn, that sucks. It's tough doing the right thing in these circumstances, but that should be the factor helping you keep your head up. Sorry for your loss.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Sorry for your loss. Animals are indeed valued members of the family, so no need to apologize for remembering your little friend.

Lpfan4ever

Sad to hear about it. I know that, even though my cat is a little evil bastard, when the time comes it'll be hard to deal with. Best of wishes, a man like you deserves the best!

_dangtx_

Banned
good choice. less suffering for the pet. may the next kitty treat you as well as this one!!!!!!!!!1

vulcan500rider

My sincere condolences. We had our first cat pass away quickly and unexpectedly a couple of years ago. We were a mess for a long time after, and I still think about him quite regularly.

Digikid

Banned
You have my condolences. I too am extremely fond of my cat Mena. She is 17 years old and STILL acts like a kitten most of the time. I know that I will be a WRECK when she dies. Animals are just not dumb animals....they are a part of our lives.

Both you and Scully will be in my prayers.

jay51

Im very sorry to hear this..I love my Cat so much he's my true buddy.
I can only imagine how you must feel :(

Arinoth

Staff member
Sorry to hear about that. I still remember my parents telling me that my dog that we had for 11 years had cancer in his shoulders and that i needed to come home thanksgiving weekend to say my final good bye. Its never easy.

Perineum

This is a tough thing for me as well, to the point where I don't want animals.

My last cat died of a kidney problem. Long story but I injected saline under her skin to keep her hydrated. That worked for a while but she still had too much toxins in her blood and wouldn't eat. A friend took her to be put down and paid for it as well. I can't deal with that shit very well, I just want to "fix it" and if I can't then I've "failed".

Latest posts

Twitter