What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Acer laptop quality?

Cheator

Well give them a try now. They've definitely come a long way since you owned one of their laptops 3 years ago.
Yeah. Heck I've been with them since about 2005 and love them. Nothing friggin breaks (Unless I break it, and even when i did they fixed it for me!)

Conky

Acer warranty

I have an acer netbook and I must say they definatly stand by there warranty. My battery started ot lasting about 6.5 hour after afew months it was only good for 5.5 so I phone Acer support and within 4 days I had A new Samsung 6 cell that is lasting 7 hrs. A company that stands behind there warranty without hesitation goes along with me:thumb:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Thanks guys. The person I was looking for found a $500 Toshiba at BB. I think the specs (if I remember) were 15.4", Turion cpu, 2GB, 250GB, Ati x1200, wireless B.

Tried to convince him to get a faster Acer they had there for about $700 but he says this is good enough for him.

misterlarry

I know the point is rather moot now but I've been using my Aspire 8930G since October of last year with absolutely no issues at all.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

DaleF

Acer's laptop's, like their monitors, seem to be pretty junky. Cheap plastic, poor component selection and low build quality. I avoid anythign Acer like the plague.

Latest posts

Twitter