What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

[Advice Needed] Where to buy used games online?

cb2222

Hey guys,

Where's a good place to buy used games online? I live in a remote location and don't have any local dealers around. I am looking for PS3 and PC games. Where do you recommend?

Thanks!

Thund3rball

I have bought and sold used games through Craigslist with much success. I don't buy anything that requires Steam. FS now sells used games online too, here's a link to the used games section. But they are console games only.
Future Shop

vulcan500rider

Ick. I'm continually disgusted by the prices USED games are sold for (I looked at the Future Shop link)...I'd love to pick up GH: Metallica, but $65 for a USED copy??? Really? I could get it for that price NEW locally...Even Best Buy is selling it new for $69. Mind you, it's not like it's any better at EB games.

No wonder they can all turn a great profit in questionable economic times; sell new game for full retail, pay people $20 for used game once they're done with it, sell it for $5 less than original price. Repeat. Sickening.

Thund3rball

In rural areas your best bet is probably Steam, D2D, GOG, Impulse... as there are often great deals on digital games.

Ick. I'm continually disgusted by the prices USED games are sold for (I looked at the Future Shop link)...I'd love to pick up GH: Metallica, but $65 for a USED copy??? Really? I could get it for that price NEW locally...Even Best Buy is selling it new for $69. Mind you, it's not like it's any better at EB games.

No wonder they can all turn a great profit in questionable economic times; sell new game for full retail, pay people $20 for used game once they're done with it, sell it for $5 less than original price. Repeat. Sickening.
Yup there is a reason publishers are trying to kill used game sales. Retailers make fantastic margins on used game sales.

lcdguy

check out gameaccess.ca i used to get some things from them. Pretty decent and canadian. They sell both new a used games but for consoles only no pc. PC games your best bet is steam when the dollars are close.

Latest posts

Twitter