What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AI mesh setup

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Hey all just thought I'd ask here bout this.

Can I setup the second router the one being connected via the mesh to use it's ethernet ports and have whatever is connected via that to still be in my Network.

Izerous

Folding Team
I do that with the google wifi. The one in the kitchen is meshed to the network but my garage door communications unit is hardwired to it. Previous iteration of my desktop before I ran the hardline I had one of the pucks sitting on top of my desktop with a line to a switch then to my desktop and a laptop, hardlined to a TV before I ran the hardline for the TV as well. Meanwhile none of the pucks ahve been hardwired to eachother mesh only though i do intend to change that as there is a measurable difference in speed when you connect to the root vs a node and hardwiring should elinimate some of that.

Shadowarez

Folding Team
Ok so the meshed router can still connect say my Nas I would out in garage. Use the ac3100 to connect to mesh bit have my Nas wired into the ac3100.

Latest posts

Twitter