What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Alienware Graphics Amplifier

FreeKnight

Might be better off pulling the card and selling them separately, the alienware external gpus are kind of a niche item

sswilson

Staff member
Looks like I found a buyer local for the bare amplifier.
What’s a fair price for the 1660TI?

Looks like a new one (if you could find one in stock) hovers around $400. Given the current market you could probably start there, but locally a RX 570 (mined) runs $200 - $240 so a $275 - $300 ask would probably not be out of line.

(GFX card pricing is crazy these days!)

DarkMasterMX

Honestly, tried to sell one of those about 2 years ago and seriously struggled to find a buyer for the amplifier. Ended up just letting it go for $100 (no GPU inside)

I'd pull the GPU sell it separately, given current market values, and go from there.

Cypher^64

Honestly, tried to sell one of those about 2 years ago and seriously struggled to find a buyer for the amplifier. Ended up just letting it go for $100 (no GPU inside)

I'd pull the GPU sell it separately, given current market values, and go from there.

yea. That’s what I’m going to do

Latest posts