What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell *ALL GONE* - Game Keys - Watchdogs and Intel bundle

Caldezar

I spoke to the mods and cleared this already...

I have 2 game keys available for free copies of Watch Dogs, and one Intel bundle with a couple games and some software. Fire me a PM if you're interested, and which one you want. Only one key per person. And please only PM me if you intend to use it yourself, not to give away to your buddy. The intent here is to give back to the HWC community.

I'll check in tomorrow for PM's. Preference will be given to members that have been around long enough to contribute to the community.

Last edited:

Minimal DJ

I hope I Pmed you first for Watch Dogs, been a while debating about buying it or saving the money. I've been here since 2008 but as a review reader/lurker I doubt I have enough qualifications as a contributer to the forums sadly :ph34r:

Caldezar

Wow! I didn't expect quite that big a flood of requests! Watchdogs seems to be a popular title.

Game keys are all gone. I'm glad they all found good homes.

proxy

Add the word *FREE* into anything and you'll get responses =).

FREE fence whitewashing, what a deal Huck! :haha:

I didn't know we could toss keys up here as freebies. I think I may have HAWX or DIRT vouchers somewhere, I should try digging those up.

IRQ Conflict

Yeah proxy, those are both decent titles. :thumb:

iirc, there are restrictions on giving away keys. Maybe it's just the selling of software that's frowned upon. I'd check with the mods.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
You can't sell PC software on the board. However, giving away keys is fine. Caldezar cleared it with me before posting the thread.

low351

Jeepers, snooze you lose is a point not lost on HWC, tuning in based on email alerts results in missed opportunities, a foregone conclusion...

Thanks for sharing Caldazar