What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

all metal shower fixtures wanted, plumbers, can you help?

Shadowmeph

ugg off topic here I hate plastic crap the old times when you had drips easy fix now not so easy to fix that constant drip I hear from my kitchen sink the old ones were metal but had the rubber grommet thing that you just replace now I think I have to call the manager to call a plumber to replace the Hole FN thing so I don't both I just stick something under the drips to see how much water drips into it there is enough to fill my coffee pot the next morning hehe .
When I first moved in I notice all the taps were plastic crap and within a few weeks the kitchen one started leaking so I called the manager up he came in fiddle with something under the sink I thought great all fixed and actually mentioned that that was pretty simple and about the grommet replacement ways of old he smiles and left a few days later it came back so I looked under the sink and noticed that all he did was turn down the water pressure on the cold line hehe

clshades

ugg off topic here I hate plastic crap the old times when you had drips easy fix now not so easy to fix that constant drip I hear from my kitchen sink the old ones were metal but had the rubber grommet thing that you just replace now I think I have to call the manager to call a plumber to replace the Hole FN thing so I don't both I just stick something under the drips to see how much water drips into it there is enough to fill my coffee pot the next morning hehe .
When I first moved in I notice all the taps were plastic crap and within a few weeks the kitchen one started leaking so I called the manager up he came in fiddle with something under the sink I thought great all fixed and actually mentioned that that was pretty simple and about the grommet replacement ways of old he smiles and left a few days later it came back so I looked under the sink and noticed that all he did was turn down the water pressure on the cold line hehe
Moen 7175 taps. Highly recommend.

Mr. Friendly

it just arrived and dang if it isn't all metal. we chose the single spray head, not the variable, but on the shower head the only thing that's not metal is the spouts, they're either rubber or silicon. The connectors on the hose are metal and the entire mounting bits are all metal and everything is hefty enough to prove this is legit.

that said, because it's chromed, whose to say what the metal is...could be cheap garbage that will rust as soon as the chrome is dinged, BUT, it has a lifetime warranty, so only time will tell if this is a real diamond in the rough. :)

Latest posts