What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell All sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilikon

I'm selling stuff I don't need anymore to fund a incoming trip to St-Maarten :rofl:

All prices doesn't include shipping and a shipping quote will be provided in PM (if you combine items, you save a lot on shipping). Prices are negociable so make a offer. I only accept EMT or PayPal Gift.

My Heatware is 69-0-0 as you can see.

None for sale, thanks for looking.

Sold items :

2x WD 3TB Red HDD (was in my Synology NAS) in excellent condition, still under warranty (WD30EFRX).
daskeyboard Model S Professional (Cherry MX Brown) mechanical keyboard.
18x Swiftech 3/8" barbs (including a set of spacers) and miscellaneous 1/2" and 3/8" barbs and 3/8" tube clips.

Last edited:

crazyea

I'm selling stuff I don't need anymore to fund a incoming trip to St-Maarten :rofl:

All prices doesn't include shipping and a shipping quote will be provided in PM (if you combine items, you save a lot on shipping). Prices are negociable so make a offer. I only accept EMT or PayPal Gift.

My Heatware is 68-0-0 as you can see.

2x WD 3TB Red HDD (was in my Synology NAS) in excellent condition, still under warranty (WD30EFRX). Price : 100$ each

Sold items :

None yet

EMT Sent for hard drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts